You may also find the below articles relevant.
Customise your event page even more with Ticketbooth’s advanced settings.
Make modifications to various customer-facing features, including your event listing, checkout process and [email protected] tickets, using these advanced customizations. Do not make any adjustments if you’re uncertain as to what will be modified.
Any changes you made to the Default Advanced Settings will automatically be set on this event. You can turn any setting off or on, and even override the default, during this step.
You can change the advanced event settings under the Event Overview.
1. Hide Event Time – allows you to hide the Event time on the Event Page and Receipt.
2. Hide Event Date & Time – allows you to hide the event DATE and TIME on ticketing page and on receipt.
3. Hide Venue Info – allows you to hide the venue info (name/address) on ticketing page and print-at-home ticket.
4. Hide “X days Away” – allows you to hide the countdown on the ticketing page of the number of days left until event date.
5. Hide Calendar Link – Hides the calendar icon on the ticketing page.
6. Hide Age Limit – Hides the age limit on the ticketing page.
7. Hide Price Range – hides the ticket price range on ticketing page.
8. Hide “Best Available” – For seated events. Hides the “Best Available” option in the Purchase Tickets Box, forcing customers to choose a section of the venue to purchase tickets for.
9. Hide “Pre-Sale Date” – For events that have Pre-sale code applied, the Purchase Tickets box will inform ticket buyers of the event’s on-sale date. Enabling this will hide the “on-sale” date in the purchase tickets box.
To learn more about how to create pre-sale codes, Click Here.
10. Presale Instruction Text – Customize the instructional text your customer see in the purchase tickets box during an event’s presale.
11. Presale Placeholder Text – Customize the placeholder text your customer see in the PreSale code input box during an event’s presale.