You may also find the below articles relevant.
- How to Schedule Price Status Change
- Creating a Hidden Ticket Level
- Set How Many Tickets A Customer Can Buy Of A Particular Price Level
- Creating A Bundle
This article shows how to adjust a ticket price level, you will be able to change Price, Quantity, Name and whether it is active or not (hidden).
Step 1: Log into your admin panel by visiting http://admin.ticketbooth.com.au
Step 2: Select the ‘Events’ tab at the top of the admin panel.
Step 3: Select the event which you would like to edit.
Step 4: Hover to edit and click Inventory.
Step 6: Select which price level you’ll edit (pencil icon).
Step 7: You have access to modify the following fields.
- Price Level Name. Enter the name of the price level. This name is visible to customers.
- Price Level Type. Fixed Price is the standard, Name You Price will allow your customers to choose to pay a price for tickets (you can set a minimum and suggested amount for them).
- Online Price. Enter the ticket face value to be listed on the event page.
- Box Office Price. Enter the ticket face value for tickets sold at the box office.
- Quantity Available. Enter the maximum number of tickets available for this price level.
- Per Order Limit. Enter the maximum number of tickets for this price level that can be purchased in a single order.
- Active. Click to select whether this price level is available.
- Description. Enter any brief, additional details about the price level.
Step 8: Save Price Level.